Logistics or distributor companies who considers to undertake an assessment should familiarize themselves with the applicable questionnaire and guidelines. They should select an assessor from the list of Accredited Assessors, in order to plan and prepare the assignment and fulfil the required administration. The assessment process is explained in further detail in the FAQ section.
The purposes of the PAD is to define the scope of the assessment and to provide relevant information to the assessor to prepare the assessment. The PAD contains basic information on the company: activities to be assessed, number and kind of employees, number and kind of subcontractors, etc. The company that is planning to be SQAS assessed needs to complete it before the assessment. It is necessary to fill in a PAD for every site that is going to be assessed. The completed PAD can be shared/sent on-line to the selected SQAS assessor(s).
• Register your user account (if no account registered yet)
• Complete the Online PAD
• Select one (or more) assessor(s) to share/send the PAD (read-only) and send an automated e-mail notification
• Gets an e-mail notification about the received PAD
• Opens and evaluates the PAD (read-only)
• If the assessor has doubts, he/she contacts the company, clarifies and ask the company to modify the PAD, if needed
• When the assessment is agreed the assessor registers the pre-notification of the planned assessment
• Receives the pre-notification and electronically confirms it
Imports the PAD in the report of the planned assessment
• The SQAS assessor submits the report into the SQAS Database
• The company can view the report and grant/deny access to customers
• The company can include comments in the report
• The company can upload the Improvement Action Plan in the SQAS Database
Click on the button to the right to open the Online SQAS PAD editor.